Saturday, June 30, 2007

I'm officially online
I have recently started a new gallery page for my images that will make it easier for me to display larger volumes of images, grouped by categories. Much of this has been thanks to the great gallery creation features of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom. I am still trying to get a feel for which gallery styles I like best so please pardon the inconsistency. I do welcome any feedback since this is a new endeavor for me. Also, you'll have to excuse my web page building skills. There is a pretty steep learning curve for making web pages from scratch so hopefully that will also become more polished in the future. If you are just dying to see the new sight, then just point your browser to RevellPhotography.com

I will still be submitting images to this blog as often as I am able. The other sight is to display a more extensive collection of images that I have collected over time.



No comments: